1. Integrated Solutions
Effectual operation and optimization of separate security systems can greatly be enhanced by interlinking each with the other.
SAFD Systems covers integrating of systems in aspects of security, safety and productivity.
- Active or logged monitoring of activity at physical access control points via video (or /and audio) feedback can greatly enhance security as provided by an access control system.
- Access control infrastructure can further be expanded in providing Time & Attendance functionality.
- The ability to obtain remote video feed (live or recorded) in the event of alarm system intrusion detection provides valuable insight in managing the event and /or assisting later identification.
- Automated Public Address Voice Commands, triggered by Fire Detection System signals can assist in emergency building evacuation situations.
Central data management software acts as a single user interface that can access and administer all systems.
2. Design / Consulting Service
SAFD Systems provides solutions tailored to client specific needs in regard to the abovementioned, as well as where standalone security systems are required in respect of:
- Access Control Systems, including standalone to multi-site multi-controller projects
- Surveillance Systems, including small to medium scale monitoring & recording DVR & NVR systems (especially for warehouse applications). We also deploy covert surveillance
- Intercom networks pertaining to larger multi-unit audio and video intercoms, simple one-to-one installations, and extensive lift intercom networks
- Alarm Systems, both addressable and non-addressable varieties
- Fire Alarm / Evacuation and Public Address Systems
Solutions are conceptualized according to need, not to sell a specific product.
3. New installations and upgrades to existing systems
We are qualified to install & commission equipment and systems in all aspects as specified above.
4. Maintenance of new and existing systems
We have a proud track record in regards to maintenance of all security related electronic systems.